When choosing a mover, there are three things you should know:
- How long has the company been in business in Southeast Texas?
- Is it a member of the Better Business Bureau and what is its rating?
- Is each and every move supervised by the owner of the company?
Do some research on the movers in Southeast Texas.
- Check with friends and family to see if they have used someone in the past and see if they were happy with the service.
- Be sure and ask your real estate agent and see if they have any recommendations.
- Talk with each company about your particular circumstances and see if they can answer all of your questions.
- When you do call, do you talk with the owner or are you asked to leave a message? Remember, if your moving company uses and answering service and something goes wrong on the move, will you be able to contact them about the problem?